Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Put That Envelope Somewhere. . .





Today is the day! 

After two weeks of celebrating the launch of “Spotted Overcoat, Poetry on the Lam,” it is finally over. 

The website contest, that is. Not the celebrating.

I heard about this wonderfully scientific method of choosing contest winners. It had something to do with medieval chanting and sand covered bongos and my aura. That just got way too complicated, even though it would be fun to howl in a bowling alley at sunrise.

So, I just closed my eyes and pointed to names on a paper.

Disappointed? Well, you won’t be if you are one of the winners.

Enough babbling. Less coffee.

The book winners are:

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth S.

The winner of the artwork by Sherry Ann Greer is:

Mary Mc.

Congratulations to the winners! 

Thanks to all who participated!


-Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment